ManyCam Standard/Studio/Enterprise editions widen your creative possibilities with some features that the free version doesn’t have (including the ability to create more presets and use more audio sources).
You can find all the information about features & pricing of each type of license on our official site https://manycam.com/buy/
Paid ManyCam features include (may vary depending on the Subscription type):
- Use 12 video sources.
- Remove ManyCam watermark (logo) (Activation required).
- Broadcast on multiple web streaming applications simultaneously with your own different watermarks displayed on each one.
- Use the list of all available resolutions you need including HD.
- Use the camera of your mobile device as a video source for your ManyCam desktop application.
- Modify your video presets in the Edit mode before streaming live.
- Use more than one microphone simultaneously.
- Enjoy all the list of available transition effects that introduce smooth transitions while switching between different video presets.
- Set video sources to automatically turn on to take a snapshot when motion is detected.
- Use your entire monitor, a custom selected area or a particular application window as a video source with Desktop Capture feature.
- Broadcast directly on Twitch, USTREAM and YouTube live events with RTMP feature.
- Have unlimited video from remote third-party IP cameras.
- Create an unlimited number of albums in the Gallery tab.
- Use all picture in picture modes and all available audio & equalizer effects.
- Choose any background image you need and appear to be anywhere with Chroma Key feature.
- Use Playlist Scheduler with various video sources.
- Use Animated Lower Thirds to make your broadcast look more professional.
- Enable 4K resolution support.