You can create your own custom webcam effects on our website. You will need an image source file and a few seconds of your time.
Source files for ManyCam effects must be of .png, or .jpg formats. Most of the common graphics editors (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) can create images of these formats.
How to create your own ManyCam effect:
- Pick or create a .png, or .jpg file;
- Go to the effects section on our website;
- Upload you effect image using the file upload form on the left. To do so, press the Browse button to select the source file or drag and drop your image directly into the file upload window;
- Select Category and Sub-category for your effect. Fill the “Effect name” field and press the Download button to use your effect instantly;
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the effect file to add it to your Effects tab in ManyCam. The new effect will be added to the chosen category (you will find your effect in the category you’ve selected in the previous step).
Your effect is now available in ManyCam and ready to be used. Click on your new effect to use it, just like any other ManyCam effect.
You can also check out our catalog of free downloadable effects here!