General guidelines (all browsers)
First, make sure you have the latest version of ManyCam installed. Please go to download.manycam.com and click Download Now.
Make sure ManyCam is allowed to access your camera (MacOS Mojave or higher).
ManyCam Virtual Webcam is not compatible with Safari browser due to MacOS limitations. Please try Firefox or Chrome instead.
1. Make sure Google Chrome is up-to-date.
2. Configure Chrome webcam settings and permissions for websites.
1. Make sure Firefox is up-to-date.
2. For websites that use Flash, such as Omegle, VIPKID, Tinychat, please make sure Adobe Flash is installed on your mac. Make sure to restart Firefox once installation of Adobe Flash is complete.
4. Then go to a website where you want to use ManyCam and allow it to access your webcam when prompted.
If the problem still persists, please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team. Don’t forget to mention in your request that you have already tried to troubleshoot the problem. Please also include the following information: website address, ManyCam version, MacOS version, web browser version.