If you already own an active paid ManyCam subscription, you can upgrade it to a higher subscription plan from the 2Checkout account by paying the difference between the current and the new subscription plan prices.
Follow all the instructions below in order to upgrade your subscription plan by paying just the difference:
- Set up a 2Checkout account using your billing email (the email address you used to place your order). Use the following link to sign up: https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/
- Once you’ve created the account and logged in, you should see a list of your orders. Open the My Products tab and click Upgrade Now.
- In this step, you’ll need to select the desired upgrade option.
- The next step is to purchase the upgrade. Make sure that you chose the proper upgrade option and proceed.
- Once your subscription is upgraded, open ManyCam, navigate to ManyCam Settings/Preferences -> Subscriptions, then deactivate and reactivate your subscription to unlock the new paid features.
In case you still don’t see the upgraded subscription in ManyCam, follow the steps below:
- Log out of ManyCam,
- Restart your machine,
- Log into the ManyCam app again,
- Make sure your subscription is activated in ManyCam Settings -> Subscriptions.