Starting with Firefox version 62 for Mac, Adobe Flash applets will be run in a more secure mode using process sandboxing. This affects some features including ManyCam Virtual Webcam accessibility. You can disable sandboxing in Firefox settings to restore access to virtual webcams.
To disable the Flash sandbox in Firefox, follow these steps:
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- The about:config “This might void your warranty!” warning page may appear. Click I accept the risk! to continue to the about:config page.
- Find the preference dom.ipc.plugins.sandbox-level.flash and double-click on it.
- Enter an integer value of 0 (zero) and click OK.
- Quit and reopen Firefox so that the change will take effect.