Possible causes and solutions:
- Check that you have an internet connection.
- Navigate to ManyCam Settings -> Network and uncheck Proxy (in case it’s checked). The proxy setting must be disabled.
- The mca.manycam.com may be blocked by your firewall. Check your firewall settings and try disabling it temporarily to see if this solves the problem.
- Restart your router. And check your router firewall configuration & settings. Reset or reconfigure your router’s firewall rules if necessary.
- Make sure that you do not use any proxy on your computer.
- Disable your antivirus temporarily to see if it blocks ManyCam. Whitelist ManyCam in your antivirus’ settings.
- Disable Proxy in macOS Network Settings. To do so:
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Network.
- Select the network service you use in the list—for example, Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Click Advanced, then click Proxies.
- Uncheck all protocols under Select a protocol to configure then click OK once done.